Contacting potential customers in the quickest, most effective, and appealing manner is critical in any marketing. By its sheer nature, video marketing ensures this capability.
Viewers connect with a video much more than they do with a photograph. The explanation is simple: videos explain that what they’re watching is happening in real-time, making the relationship feel authentic.
If you’re planning to incorporate videos in your real estate marketing plan, you’re seeking some tips on using this method to strengthen client relationships. However, video marketing is an acquired skill, and not everyone will master it right away. But knowing where to start always helps. So, we are here with seven tips for real estate video marketing.
- Have a Plan – Video marketing is not an impromptu thing you can get up and start doing. One needs to have a proper plan about the type of video that needs to be shot, how the shooting and editing will be done, where the video will be placed, etc.
A good real estate video editor will plan the process so that the footage comes out as clean as possible and the final product is exactly as per the vision. As a marketer, you also need to plan the promotion of your videos.
- Add a Human Touch – Not a lot of things come close to the level of emotions that one goes through when they are in the process of buying or selling a place that they could call home. Then finances certainly play a significant part in the deals, but emotions aren’t far behind either.
When going through such strong emotions, nobody should feel that the person they are talking to is only interested in sales and profit.
Therefore, it is necessary that you connect with them on a human level. Let them know the person who is behind the video that they are watching. If they feel connected to you, it will help you gain their trust, further leading to a potential sales increase.
- Keep it Short – People are busy, and they rarely can watch a video for 15 minutes. They only want quick hits of one or two minutes. Did you know that one-fifth of all viewers abandon a video inside the first 10 seconds? This means you don’t have much time to grab your audience’s attention, so you need to be on your game right away.
The good news is that short videos have a higher impact than longer ones. One approach is to create a magnificent image of a beautiful housing amenity, but don’t be scared to think outside the box and trust your instincts. What about a video that highlights the top ten most unusual features of your for-sale homes? As a real estate video editor, you need to be original and creative!
- 360 Videos Help – Conveying the beauty of a physical product on a flat two-dimensional surface can prove tricky, especially when trying to sell it online. Video is extremely useful in these types of enterprises. But since real estate videos need to have such huge, multi-functional facilities, ordinary video is frequently insufficient. A 360-degree video comes in handy in such scenarios. This audiovisual experience lets your audience immerse themselves in the environment and tour the space without getting up from their couches.
- Production Quality Matters – Aesthetics is an essential part of any video. Especially when it is a video related to real estate, they cannot be ignored because houses must look good for them to sell. If your video is blurry or not of the best quality, it will reflect on the property as well. If your viewers cannot see a property in the best possible way, it might repel them and influence their buying decision. Hence, it is the primary responsibility of a real estate video editor to ensure that their videos look attractive. Investing in a decent camera and a few lights can take you a long way in making your videos look more professional.
- Use Testimonials – Trust is a difficult concept to grasp in our sector. Not only is buying real estate a significant financial decision, but it’s also a big lifestyle decision that influences your day-to-day existence. Allowing someone else to speak for you is the best approach for real estate marketers to build trust with their leads. The “someone else” I’m referring to is people who have already gone through the process and are happy with the results.
Hopefully, during your company’s existence, you have had a satisfied clientele. Ask these people whether they’d be willing to record a small video testimonial summarizing their positive experience. Receiving such a testimonial from an honest individual can persuade prospective leads that your company is one worth dealing with.
- Strategize the Publication – Videos don’t go viral because someone created them and put them on the internet. If you don’t have a publication strategy, the chances of your video making it big would be bleak. Consistency is the key to video marketing. Create a series of videos with the same length and a fixed publishing time to follow a pattern for your viewers.
Also, know that videos act as traffic-magnets, and YouTube videos are perfect for this purpose. They show up prominently in search results on Google, so keep this in mind when you work upon templates, titles, and the hashtags you want to add to your video and its description.
Learning and mastering real estate video marketing may appear to be a difficult task. Video production is a complicated process, and using it for real estate marketing makes it even more demanding. However, with the help of the advice we’ve provided, the process will go much more smoothly. Mastering the art of video making needs patience and practice, the two traits required for becoming a good marketer.
We also hope that our readers will experiment with the videos they make so that their potential consumers are exposed to a wide diversity of content.