CIF Number of the Central Bank of India: If you’ve got an account at the Central Bank of India you must take note of the CIF Number which is printed in the Central Bank Passbook. If you don’t know the meaning behind the CIF Number can look it up here for the meaning. CIF is the acronym as Customer Information File number.
Central Bank of India Customer Information File (CIF)Number includes 11 numbers. This number is provided from the Central Bank of India when an account is established. CIF Numbers are different for each account opened by the State Bank of India. In this post, we have explained how to locate CIF Numbers for the Central Bank CIF Number without a Passbook. We also have discussed the method to locate 11-digit CIF Number using Net Banking.
The Bank was established in the year 1911. Its first chairman of Central Bank was Sir Pherozesha Mehta. Central Bank of India was the first bank to be entirely owned and operated by Indians. The Bank provides banking services for over 109 years to its customers.
The Process to Check the Central Bank of India CIF Number Online & Offline
The following steps will help you locate the CIF number of the Central Bank via offline method:
- Consumers can access CBI Passbook to check their customer’s information. CBI Passbook in order to verify the number of their Customer Information File.
- Customers can also see their Central Bank of India CIF Number on the account statement. Other crucial details like IFSC Code, Account Number and Account Number. are also included on the bank statement.
- Central Bank of India CIF Number is also available inside the Central Bank of India Chequebook.
Consumers may also go to at the CBI Branch in order to receive their Customer Information File number. If you do not want to waste your time , you can call the bank’s officials via the number for consumer assistance. The number is available to users via the the CBI toll-free number: 1800221911.
Check CBI CIF Number Using Cent Mobile Application – Online Method
- Install the official application from CBI called Cent-mPassbook on your phone.
- Create your user ID in the application.
- Log in using the correct login details.
- Go into the User Profile section.
- CFI The number of the CFI Central Bank will be displayed.
You can find more Queries Related CIF Number :
cif number sbi cheque book
specific meaning in tamil
sbi cif number online search
how to get cif number of sbi through sms
how to know cif number of sbi
sbi cif number online
cif number in cheque book
cif number of sbi account without passbook
cif code sbi
cif number sbi passbook
sbi cif number on passbook
what is sbi cif number
central bank cif number online
how to find cif number in indian bank
how to know cif number
indian bank cif number online
what cif number
how to get cif number of sbi without passbook
maruti ertiga specifications
cif meaning in hindi
state specific id e shram assam
cif stands for in banking
how to get cif number in central bank of india
what is cif code
what is cif number in sbi passbook
cif of central bank of india
cif number central bank passbook
what is the meaning of cif number
cif number in central bank of india passbook
how to find cif number without passbook
cif number in atm card
how to check cif number
cif number on passbook
central bank cif code