You already know that consistency in your daily workout makes countless wonders to your physical and behavioral health. Staying active and healthy in this Corona virus Pandemic doesn’t necessarily mean purchasing pricey equipment for home-based workouts. This digital has a wide market of workout Apps that you can leverage with your Phone, Smart TV, or Tablet and get started without any delay. Whether you have taken a long break from any physical activity or a beginner seeking to start a journey to tone up the whole body, taking the first step is a tough nut to crack.
We have rounded down some of the best workout apps that will make it easier than ever to exercise at home, no matter whatever your fitness goal is. You don’t have to pay for any gym membership.
#1. 7 Minute Workout
This App will serve you the best possible result when it comes to exercising at the comfort of your home within just 7 minutes. You will get personalized workout plans to make your body fit with losing whole body weight. You do not need any equipment to work out according to your needs and preferences. You will also get personal trainers’ assistance to get faster fitness.
#2. Adidas Training by Runtastic
If you want to get your dream body with short workouts, this app will aid you with perfect workout planning. With the customized sweat sessions created by the workout creators and 180+ stand-alone exercises, you can address your fitness objectives in a short time span. Plan the perfect home workout with Adidas Training to target your whole body.
#3. Nike Training Club
With a library of 185+ expertly designed workouts, this app will be the ultimate personal trainer for your daily routine exercise. There are other overwhelming options for a workout like Boxing, Yoga, HIT, Endurance, strength, and mobility with a 5-60 minutes time range. Their workout collection to try at home will guide you to the type of sweat you are looking for with a flexible routine.
#4. J&J Official 7 Minute Workout
If you are the kind of person to work out in a science-based way, this app is developed by a pharma company to fit your everyday schedule covering 7 -32 minutes. Along with this, the app boasts 72 exercises and 22 workouts to make 1k+ variations, from easy to hard. This app is downloaded 2.5+ million times across 230+ countries. Take a look at the salient features of the app on the App stores.
#5. Burpee Workout
Download for Android.
If you are in love with the exercise of biceps, obliques, triceps, quadriceps, pectoralis major, hamstrings, abdominals, gluteus maximus, and gastrocnemius, then this app is for you. Burpee is completely centered on the classic moves for body weight and offers multiple difficulty levels for everyone. Timer and quick statistics show you how to make the next moves.
#6. MapMyFitness App
Download for Android.
Stay active and healthy with the workout routine and training plan offered by this Android App. The app has a customizable training plan and personalized coaching tips that will make you feel easier while running. You can make your fitness goals, monitor your workouts, and connect with the 60 million athletes encouraging your common mission towards fitness.
#7. Daily Workout Fitness Trainer
If you want to spend just a few minutes a day strengthening and tone your body, this app will help you. This is one of the most user-friendly fitness apps through which you can stream workout videos for abs, arms, cardio, butt, and overall body that will help you to understand each exercise completely. You can choose a time for workouts from 10 to 30 minutes. You just need to simply select your routine and follow it accordingly.
If you are looking for a longer workout, Sworkit is offering classes starting from 5 minutes to an hour. This app will let you choose the type of workout you perform like cardio, yoga, stretching, or strengthening exercises. There are 100 pre-built workouts available and you are also allowed to make customization from 300+ exercises. SworkIt offers a kid-friendly workout routine also for flexibility, strength, warming up, and much more.
How to assess the apps as a Beginner?
- An app containing a variety of classes and different styles is ideal if you are a beginner as you might not be aware of the kind of exercise you like the most.
- Select an app that will suggest particular workouts and programs that address your goals so you don’t have to undergo a whole video library.
- Interactive User Interface(UI) and streamlined designs will make an app user-friendly. So choose the one that is easy to use for daily routine.
- If you are still confused about which one is best, try different apps which are offering free trial periods. So you can recognize which app is worth your money.
Apps to best-suit your specific workout Goals.
Yoga and meditation Apps
- Daily Yoga: Download for Android and iOS.
- Down Dog: Download for Android and iOS.
- Shine: Calm Anxiety and Stress: Download for Android and iOS.
- Lotus yoga and Workout: Download for Android and iOS.
- Alo Moves: Download for Android and iOS.
- Glo: Download for Android and iOS.
- Asana Rebel: Download for Android and iOS.
- Yoga for beginners: Download for Android and iOS.
All-around workouts Apps
- Aaptiv: Download for Android and iOS.
- Peloton: Download for Android and iOS.
- ClassPass: Download for Android and iOS.
- Sweat: Kayla Itsines Fitness: Download for Android and iOS.
- FitOn: Download for Android and iOS.
- 8fit Workouts: Download for Android and iOS.
- JEFIT: Download for Android and iOS.
- FitBod Workout & fitness plan: Download for iOS.
- Kettlebell Workouts: Download for Android and iOS.
- Openfit: Download for Android and iOS.
- Freeletics: Download for Android and iOS.
- TRX: Download for Android and iOS.
- Shred: Gym Workout & Tracker: Download for iOS.
- Volt: Download for Android and iOS.
Butt workout Apps
Running and Hiking Apps
- C25k 5k Trainer: Download for Android and iOS.
- Nike Run Club: Download for Android and iOS.
- Map My Run: Download for Android and iOS.
- Zombies, Run!: Download for Android and iOS.
- AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run: Download for Android and iOS.
There is a diverse range of options in the field, and loads of them function almost equivalently. We have suggested apps that require little or no equipment for the individuals for different workout levels. You can choose wisely and opt for the premium membership that will suit the best to your body.
If you have some new apps that are aiding to target your body, let us know in the comment section and be a helping hand by motivating others to work out by maintaining distance in this health crisis of Covid-19.
Whether it’s a simple mobile app or healthcare apps, if you are in need of a trusted mobile app development company, Silicon IT Hub is a one-stop solution for your customized app requirements. Contact us today!