TikTok has gained exponential growth among advertisers, marketers and business owners. It attracted more than 800 million active users and 1.5 billion downloads all over the world.
TikTok recently introduced its advertising feature that engages huge brands to create an attractive ad campaign. If you own a business and try to uplift your brand to the new height, you can use TikTok advertising to get hearts on TikTok to become famous quickly, potential customers and effective reach & engagement.
In this article, we can see 12 fantabulous techniques to use advertising and make your brand more popular.
Let’s get detailed!!
1. Why should you use TikTok advertising?
- One of the primary reasons for using TikTok advertising is that TikTok is highly used by Gen Z’ and teenagers.
- TikTok allows you to create 15 to 60 second videos. The short form videos get an effective reach compared to long form videos.
- TikTok offers different types of ads options, so you can show your brand in a different format.
- TikTok advertising is easy to self service so you can create effective ads within a short time.
- TikTok’s popularity spreads almost in 150+ countries so you can receive potential customers to your brand worldwide.
- Similar to Facebook, you can monitor your TikTok ads performance by using the in app analytics tool.
2. Know About TikTok Ads Manager
TikTok ads manager is a tool where you can see all the tools to create, promote, manage and track your TikTok advertising campaigns. In the TikTok ads manager, you can see 4 sections that include,
- Dashboard – In this section, you can see the overall performance of your TikTok ads. For example, you can find the info related to your active campaigns, ad performance, ad budget, and more.
- Campaign – In this page, you can see the performance of your ad campaign, ad groups & ads and magazine them. If you click the create button, you can create your ad instantly.
- Library – The library section contains all the needed things to create & manage your ads, find audiences, pixels and so on.
- Reporting – In the reporting section, you can create a unique ad report or make a report by using the predefined templates.
3. Create Your Ad Campaign
Before starting to run your ad on TikTok, you should create your campaign and its objective. Here are the steps to create a TikTok ad campaign and objectives.
Create a campaign – In the TikTok ads manager, you can sign up your TikTok ad account and login it. If you want to create an ad, you can click campaign ->create.
Choose the objective – Having a clear objective in your mind is crucial to win your competitors and get more traffic to your brand. So you may find the objective like wanting to boost conversions, want to generate more traffic or attract people to watch your TikTok content? and more. You can see three categories in the objective section such as, awareness, consideration, and conversion.
Set your campaign name and budget – You have three budget choices on TikTok ads campaign. That is, daily budget, lifetime budget and no limit.
4. Create TikTok Ad Group
On TikTok advertising, you can set up ad placements, target audiences schedules, goals, and budgets for each ad group. Here are the steps how to do this:
Step 1: choose the ad placement – In the ad placements, you can see two two types such as automatic placement and select placement. You can choose one option to display your TikTok ad.
Step 2: Fill Ad Details – In this section, you fill all the basic details of your ad such as promotion type, profile name, display name, user comments, category, ad tags, and video download.
Step 3: Creative Type – TikTok provides you with the automated creative optimization feature. It helps you to create ads in the combination of images, videos and add text that gives you best results.
Step 4: Targeting – With the targeting option, you can find your target audiences based on their age, gender, interest, carrier, operating system and more.
Step 5: Budget and Schedule – Once you find the target audiences, it’s time to set your ad budget and schedule it.
Step 6: Optimization – Baked on your campaign objective, your optimization goal will set default or you have the option to optimize your TikTok ad with conversions, clicks and reach.
Create TikTok Ad
After creating your campaign and ad group, you can start to create your ad with engaging content. It’s important to create attractive ads because you will be displaying your brand to the target audiences in the form of images or videos.