Netflix is one of the most promising streaming services. Continuously, it increases its subscribers. Currently, they have 37% of users who watches plenty of movie, TV shows, and watch TV series regularly. Netflix produces good content and uploads to its servers. People like it most so they gradually gain more positive reviews. Netflix delivers its output to Smart TV, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computer, and other media players. All of the internet-enabled devices can stream Netflix easily. Users like to stream Netflix on their TV, but when you have no Smart TV. Still, you have an opportunity to stream your favorite content on other devices. There are a couple of ways to use Netflix on non-Smart TV.
Simply, connect your laptop or mobile phone to non-Smart televisionthen stream Netflix from Web Browser. Further ways, you can stream Netflix on television, if you have a Blu-ray player or another video receiver device like Roku. However, this article will clearly describe how to get Netflix on a Non-Smart television.
Connect Your Laptop to TV with HDMI
First of all, download the Netflix app on a laptop or visit Netflix.com from any browser. Then connect the HDMI cable to your television.
- Important Notes When Establishing Connection
- Make sure you have an electric socket nearby
- Ensure your TV has an HDMI port
- Make sure your laptop has an HDMI port
- If you are a MAC user use Mini Display Port or Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter.
Now follow the below process
- Connect both television and Laptop via HDMI cable
- Change the Video input to HDMI format on your TV. To do this, press the “Source” or “Input” button to find the HDMI. Then choose HDMI1 or HDMI25.
- If everything is successfully connected, you will see your laptop on your television screen.
- Now it’s time to launch Netflix on your Laptop Browser then start streaming videos.
Use Media Players to Stream Netflix on TV
Roku, Google Chromecast, Apple television are well-known devices compatible with Netflix. They can also be streamed from smartphone to television.
Via Google Chromecast
To stream Google Chromecast, follow the process attentively.
- Use Wi-Fi network to connect Google Chromecast to television.
- Now sign into Netflix
- Tap on the Cast icon to start Casting
- Choose Chromecast from the list.
- Play your favorite shows and Netflix will deliver the screen on your TV
Via Apple TV
If you have Apple television 4 or Apple TV4K, follow it
- Download Netflix app from App Store
- Launch the Netflix app then sign in with your credentials
- Since Apple TV is connected to Netflix, you can stream
It is easy to use Netflix on Roku devices. You will see the Netflix app on the Home Screen. If no Netflix app appears on the Home Screen, follow the process to add it.
- Choose Streaming Channels from the left corner.
- Now select Movies & TV from the list
- Tap on the Netflix icon then Add Channel
- Now tap Go to channels
It’s done. Now you can watch Netflix shows without any further settings.
Use Amazon Fire Stick
By using an Amazon Firestick, you can transfer the Netflix screen to your TV. It is the same as other casting dongles as well as easy to set up. Amazon fire stick has its range, maximum devices are inexpensive and user friendly. Every year Amazon releases new models upon user’s demand. Let’s see how to set it up.
- Simply connect the Amazon Firestick device to the HDMI port of the TV.
- Then connect with the Wi-Fi network.
- Login to Amazon device with credentials on PC or Smartphone
- Tap on Search from Fire Stick home screen
- Type Netflix, then Enter
- Choose the Netflix option then tap on the Free or Download option to download this app
- Now open this app
- Login to Netflix with login information from the Firestick app.
- Now enjoy Netflix
Use Gaming Console to Stream Netflix
Gaming consoles such as PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, are all devices supported by Netflix. So, you can use any of these consoles to get the Netflix app and stream TV shows, and videos.
- From the PlayStation home screen, choose TV & Video option. Now, tap on the Netflix app. It will download the console, instantly.
- With an Xbox device, go to Microsoft Store then choose Apps. Tap on the Netflix icon then install.
- Now launch then if when installation is done.
Use Android or iPhone to Watch Netflix
Easily you can stream favorite shows on Netflix from home. Android or iPhone is a great device when anyone who wants to watch television shows. To do this, follow the process.
- Download Netflix app for both iPhone and Android from Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Install and launch this app with correct login credentials
- Right now you can enjoy plenty of fresh content on your phone
Even if you haven’t any Smart television with proper internet access, you can enjoy Netflix. By following the upper guide, you would be able to stream Netflix on non-Smart television or other devices.