hscap kerala gov in, Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 is scheduled to begin on 11 July 2022 to be eligible for admission to class plus one (Class 11th) for the session 2022-23 via the Centralized Allotment Process. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the Plus One (+1) by filling out their applications on the official website of HSCAP, hscap.kerala.gov.in. Through this post, you’ll be informed about the application deadline, eligibility requirements, and procedure of the Kerala Plus One admission 2022.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2022
Students who have cleared the 10th class exams and are planning to be admitted to class 11 must make sure they register to be admitted via the internet and following the timeframe. The information provided on the registration form must be valid and meet the criteria for eligibility set by the authority in charge.
No matter what, applications made via an offline means will be considered to be admissible by officials. Go through the article for more information about the Kerala Plus One admission process in2022-23.
|Authority Name||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Class Name||Class Plus One/Class 11|
|Application Process||Started From 11th July|
hscap.kerala.gov.in Class 11 Admission 2022 Important Dates
The schedule of events which revolve around the hscap.kerala.gov.in the class 11 admittance2022 session is as below:
|Commencement of Application Process||11th July 2022|
|Last date of the application process||–|
|1st round of seat allotment||–|
|Display of 1st general merit list||–|
|Online admission for 1st general merit list||–|
|2nd round of seat allotment||–|
|Availability of 2nd general merit list||–|
|Admission for 2nd general merit list||–|
|3rd round of seat allotment||–|
|Posting of 3rd general merit list||–|
|Admission for 3rd general merit list||–|
Kerala +1 Admissions 2022 Eligibility
The applicants applying to be admitted into the Kerala class +1for the 2022 session must satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the authority. If they successfully meet the eligibility criteria, they will be able to proceed in the admission process. Details about the Kerala admissions 2022 for +1 are listed in the below table:
The applicant must be an Indian and a resident of the state.
The candidate must have successfully completed class 10th in a well-respected council or board.
The acceptance of an applicant will be contingent on the WGPA of the candidate in the previous year’s qualifying exam.
The applicant must meet the cut-off date announced to gain admission into the schools of the state. Of the state.
Documents required to be submitted for Kerala Plus one admission in 2022
The applicants have to submit certain documents as part of the application process before the authorities approve the applications. The list of documents can be found below:
- Marksheet for class 10th.
- Category certificate.
- Resident’s certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Ex-servicemen certificate.
- Size of passport with color.
Steps to Apply Online for Kerala +1 Admissions 2022
Dear reader, we’re thankful that you’re still studying this article. As the author of this article, it is my duty to inform you that you go through this section carefully since we’ve provided the steps you need to follow so that you are able to apply for Kerala + admissions for the 2022-23 session:
- Begin the process by going to the website for HSCAP, i.e., hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- When you are on the homepage of the site, search the “Kerala Plus One Admissions to 2022′link.
- If you are lucky in finding the link, simply click it, and the application form will be opened.
- Start filling in the required information in an application.
- Make sure you don’t miss any portion of the form. Fill in the correct information.
- After you have submitted all the information in the online form, go through it.
- If you happen to come to any mistakes in your typing, click on the “Edit Form’ box. Once you have checked that, click on the ‘Edit Form’box and begin editing the form.
- Once you have completed your editing, you’ll immediately be taken to your payment screen.
- On the page for payment, You will notice that the fee to apply has already been in the system.
- Select the method you’ll pay the application cost (Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI BHIM).
- Do not refresh the page until the payment is completed. Otherwise, your payment could be rejected.
- Finish the procedure and complete the process by downloading your form and the receipt for the fee e-mailed to you.
Kerala +1 Admissions 2022 Selection Procedure
After the shortlisting process of applications, the authorities will publish the first allotment list to the official site in the format of a pdf file. Candidates whose names will appear in the Kerala first allotment list are eligible to be admitted into the public schools in the state. If an applicant isn’t able to locate their name on the first list, they shouldn’t lose hope and wait until the announcement of the remaining three allotment lists.
How to Check Kerala Plus One Allotment List 2022?
Following the publication of the initial allotment lists, students are able to check the list using one of the steps below:
- Visit the HSCAP official website hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Press on the ‘Plus One 1st Allotment List 2022’link.
- Make a note of your application’s number, password, and district in the fields.
- Press the “Submit” button, and you’ll be able to see the first allotment list.
- Download and print the printed copy of the Kerala Plus One allotment list.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will Kerala Plus One 2022 admissions begin?
At the moment, a particular date for this Kerala Plus One admissions 2022 isn’t given by authorities of the Directorate of Higher Secondary.
Do I need to send this Kerala Plus One admission form offline mode?
It isn’t possible for applicants to submit the Kerala Plus One application form via mail. They are permitted to complete their Kerala Plus One application form by fax, post, or mail.
How do I get an EWS reservation?
EWS reservation is available to economically backward students. EWS reservation is for economically marginalized students. To be eligible for the reservation, students need to obtain an EWS certificate from a village official.
We hope that you got all the details you needed about Kerala Plus One admissions 2022. If you have any questions, post your question in the comment box below.
You May Also search by many other names in the google search bar
hscap kerala gov in,
plus one allotment 2021,
www hscap kerala gov in,
plus one allotment,
pluse one allotment,
www.hscap.kerala.gov.in plus one allotment 2021,
hscap candidate login,
hscap kerala gov in 2021 allotment results,
hscap gov kerala in,
plus one admission,
school hscap kerala gov in,
hscap kerala plus one first allotment,
kerala plus one allotment 2021,
www hscap gov in,
www hscaps gov in,
hscap govt in,
plus one exam latest news,
plus one admission 2021,
plus one first allotment,
www hscap kerala gov in plus one allotment 2021,