Indian Navy Agniveer recruitment 2022: The registration process for the Agneepath Scheme candidates will begin on the 01th July 2022. The participants who are interested in the recruitment can submit the online forms between 15th July 2022 to 30th July 2022 at the Indian Navy’s official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
In the first year, the Navy will recruit 3,000 applicants. The scheme’s contenders will be called “Agniveers”. All applicants are advised that they must submit their applications within the specified timeframe and only through online means. This article contains more information about the Indian Navy Adniveer Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment, 2022
If you are planning of applying for the recruitment then go through the notification which will be available soon on joinindiannavy.gov.in. Officials will not accept applications submitted via speed mail, fax, or email. The form will be cancelled only at that time.
If they find any misconduct or incorrect information in an application form, the authorities have the right to cancel the selection. This article will answer all your questions about the Indian Navy Adniveer Recruitment 2022.
Sign up Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2020: Glance
|Organization for Recruitment||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSR & MR|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Scheme|
|Accessibility of Application Forms||From 15th July|
|Application Fee||Notified later|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & PFT|
Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Timetable
Many events are related to the recruitment of contenders for the Indian Navy as the Agniveer in the year 2022. Below is a table listing the dates for the events.
|Register Online||01 July 2022|
|Detail notification for batch 2022||09/07/2022|
|Application Window||15th to 30th of July 2022|
|Written Exam & PFT||Mid-October 2022|
|Medical Test & Joining at INS Chilka||21 November 2022|
Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 Eligibility Conditions
To be eligible for recruitment as an Agniveer in the Indian Navy 2022 batch, all candidates must meet the eligibility criteria. Below is a table that details the age limit and educational requirements.
|SSR (Agniveer)||(a) He/She must’ve passed Inter with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science as an additional subject from a well-recognised Board/Council.||(a). The applicant must be at least 17 1/2 years of age on the date of recruitment.
(b). 2022 bach.
|MR (Agniveer)||(a). The candidate should have a High School diploma from an education board recognized by the Central/State government.||(a). The age limit for the candidate should be between 17 and 20 years.|
The applicant must know that they will need to provide additional documents if they wish to submit their application. The officials won’t approve the applicant’s application without the required documents. These documents are listed below:
- Marksheet for Class 10th and 12th.
- Certificate of birth
- Photograph for passport size
- Domicile certificate.
- Certificate from NCC
How to apply online for Indian Navy Agniveer 2022
Dear scholar, thank you for reading this article. This section will provide information about the application process for the Indian Navy Agniveer batch 2022.
- Start the process by opening the portal of Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the Register button located on the right-hand side of the portal’s main page.
- You will have two options: Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID or Register without Aadhaar.
- Choose from any of the available options and fill in the boxes.
- Next, press the Save button.
- To register on the new page, click on the box on the left.
- Fill in the registration form with the required details and click on the “Save”button.
- An email verification link will be sent directly to your email address.
- Click on the link to enter the OTP number.
- You will see the notification of your successful registration.
- Enter the login credentials you received during registration to log in to the dashboard.
- You should fill out the application form sequentially and not skip any section.
- After submitting the online form you can take a second look at it and make sure to check all sections.
- You can correct any errors immediately by pressing the button under the ‘Edit Application Formula’ tab.
- Start the editing process. Only one applicant can submit one application form.
- After you have completed the editing, click the “Final Submit”button.
- On the screen, you will see the notification regarding the submission of your Indian Navy Agnater application form.
- Finish the download and take out the printed application form.
- Keep the file safe for future reference.
The Indian Navy has broken down the application process into four rounds in order to select the most qualified candidates for the 2022 batch. All candidates must attend the rounds. Below are the names of each round:
- Written Test The call letter cum admit card to the ‘Written Test’ will be online and can be downloaded using the login credentials.
- The Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test (PMT), All applicants must pass the PFT/PMT round. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to participate in the next rounds of the selection process. These are the standards for the PFT round:
|Gender||1.6 km||Squats||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit Ups|
- Documents verification: Candidates who are selected for the PFT round must submit their documents, which will then be reviewed by the panel. If the candidate is unable to make the DV round, then the seat will be given to another candidate.
- The medical examination will be performed by an authorized doctor. Candidat must be in good health and free from any illness or impairment that could interfere with their ability to perform duties on the water and at sea under both peace and war conditions.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question
When does the Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 application process start?
The online application process will be available from 15th to 30th July 2022.
Do I have to send the application forms by post, fax, or email to Indian Navy officials?
The offline application is not allowed.
How much is the application fee to the Indian Navy Agniveer-2022 application form?
The information regarding the application fee is not yet available.