It’s a management of media platform made up of Plex, a Plex media server as well as Plex Playback, the latest playback program. By using this system of setup users only need to arrange their file collection in the server. With the Plex application the media library is accessible on every device. There are two options that are available to Flex users. The first is the free one, where users can sign up for an account for free while still enjoying the basic streaming capabilities and media management. The free version does not offer the most advanced features, but users can access easily the content on other devices.
How do I sign up for the application? Follow these steps in order to play Plex onto the Smart TV.
- The first time you visit Plex.tv/link and sign up for an account.
- Switch on your Smart TV and visit the app store.
- Search for your Plex App and download it.
- Once installation is complete after that, you can open the app.
- Log in using your credentials to sign into the Plex application.
Why choose the PLEX?
- After the successful setup for the server those using the Plex app are now able to stream or download media from the server to one device as well as on others.
- Utilizing the latest cross-platform Plex application, users can now share their library with family and friends.
- It is an app that can help create an online server that is constantly available and plays back applications across multiple platforms.
- It can support almost all media file, whether it’s MP3 FLAC, M4A, or WMA. All of the media files are compatible to be used with Plex.
- If you upload images to your files, all formats such as TBN, RAW, JPG and PNG are available via Plex.
- The app can also be useful for converting files that are not supported to acceptable formats.
Devices capable of running the Plex application are:
All of the major operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, and FreeBSD are compatible and be able to use the Plex application. Users can access the app anywhere and anytime on any of their devices, including simultaneously. It is possible to access the content whether at home or outside. The devices that work with the Plex application are:
- Android phones
- PlayStation 4
- Android TVs with operating system 8.0 or higher
- Apple TV
- Android tablets such as Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and higher
- Apple Watch Series 3 and above
- Apple iPhone 5S and above
- Xbox one
- Apple iPod touch 7th generation
- Apple tabletsinclude: IPad Air, IPad Mini, IPad Pro, IPad 5th generation, and more.
- Roku Devices- Roku ultra, Roku stick, Roku TV, Roku stick plus, Roku express, Roku 3 with all operating system versions.
- Amazon Devices- Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV stick, Amazon Fire TV stick 4K, Amazon fire TV cube
- Amazon tablet
- VR platforms
- Google Pixel 3, etc.
The cost of subscription for PLex are $4.99 per month and 4.99 per month, and $39.99 annually. You can also opt to purchase a lifetime subscription which costs $119.99.
This premium subscription comes with all features available for free and many more. Other features include automatic lyrics as well as auto-tagging. Premium photo and music options offline mobile sync.
- Connect Disney Plus to your Smart TV Using disneyplus.com/begin?
- disneyplus.com/begin 8 Digit Code
- How can you link Disney Hotstar to TV
- Disney+ Profiles
- Stream Disney, Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars
- Where do you enter my Disney Plus Code?
- disneyplus.com login/begin disney plus movies