PM Kisan Registration date 2022 has been extended to farmers who are eligible to take advantage of the scheme is eligible to apply for the scheme. PM Kisan is an abbreviation for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the scheme was announced through the Government of India to help farmers. to know more about this scheme PM Kisan registration 2022, you need to read this article until the end. So, stay in the story until the end and learn all about the program.
PM Kisan Registration 2022
Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana the last day to register was extended to 30 September 2022. Farmers who are eligible but are who are not yet registered under the scheme are able to apply for the scheme by visiting the relevant portal. The scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal in February 2019 during the 2019’s Interim Union Budget of India. Since its launch, lakhs of eligible farmers have availed the advantages offered by the plan. Through this scheme, farmers receive an amount of Rs. 6000/- divided into three installments under direct benefit transfer. Direct Benefit Transfer, to learn more about the scheme, continue going through this post.
The program was initiated in the name of government officials of the India Government to help the farmers financially. The scheme is similar to the minimum wage aid provided from Government of India. Government of India. Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana is a direct result of the Rythu Bandhu scheme. It is a scheme administered under Telangana’s Government of Telangana. As I stated earlier, the scheme was officially launched on February 1, 2022. in the year of 2018-19. amount of approximately Rs. 22,000 crore was allotted under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan San Samman Nidhi Yojana. During the fiscal year of 2019-20, an additional 2.35 crore of eligible farm owners have taken advantage of the scheme.
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- divided into three installments|
To be eligible to this Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yajana or PM Kisan a farmer has to meet the following criteria for eligibility.
- The name of the landowner or farmer must be included in the government’s database.
- A farmer has to be part of SC/ST/OBC and possess a caste certificate.
- A farmer should have essential documents like Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook Mobile Number, etc.
- A farmer needs Land records.
In order to benefit from the PM Kisan, it is necessary to possess documents such as the citizenship certificate, landholding papers or an Aadhaar card and Bank account details. If you have these, an eligible farmer is able to apply to the scheme.
How To Register For PM Kisan 2022?
To apply for registration for Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman-Nidhi Yojana i.e. PM Kisan you must follow the step-by-step process carefully and you’ll be able to register as a participant or even apply.
Note If you are applying to be a PM Kisan you will need to scan your mandatory documents as you need to upload them during the registration process.
- To apply to applying for PM Kisan Scheme, visit the official site for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. @pmkisan.gov.in.
- When you go to the official website, there’s an option for New Farmer Registration on the Homepage Click on it.
- If you tap on the previously listed option, you will be taken to another page that will prompt you to choose a farmer, select Rural Farmer Registration If you reside in rural areas. Or in case you reside in urban areas, then select an option for the Urban Farmer Registration.
- Post selecting the above-mentioned option, type in the required credentials, and click on the option to send OTP.
- After tapping the number above listed number you are going to receive an OTP from the mobile number. Fill into the OTP and then complete with the registration.
- On the next page, you might be required to provide additional details, then fill in these details and upload the necessary documents. After that, complete the application.
Note After completing the application, don’t forget to save and print out the form.
We hope that following this article, you’ve gotten all the information you need about how to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanghi Yojana Registration. After reading this article, should you have any doubts or doubts regarding your PM Kisan Registration 2022, feel free to ask them by leaving a comment below. We will be able to respond to any questions or concerns as soon as we can.
|Official Website||Click Here|
PM Kisan beneficiary status 2022
PM Kisan’s Latest News PM Narendra Modi paid the 10th tranche of the Rs. 2000 into the account of farmers at the beginning of January, 2022, under the most popular scheme, the PM Kisan Yojana.
A lot of you be aware, under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana also known as PM-Kisan, financial aid of Rs 6,000 will be provided each year to the farmer in 3 equal payments worth Rs 2000 each. The money is transferred directly into the beneficiary’s bank account. This scheme has proved extremely useful to the farmers throughout the entire pandemic.
PM Kisan 11th Installment Date
This Prime Minister Kisan 10th installation The PM Kisan 10th installationmen was installed in the first week of January. According to this, it’s being believed that the 11th will arrive in the farmers’ account during the beginning of April. To find out more regarding it, make sure to verify your status first.
The farmer is likely to earn an amount of Rs. 8000 per year.
Sources suggested that the government could make an announcement about an increased amount that is given to farmers as part of the program. I’ll tell your that the Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman is scheduled to make an announcement about the Union budget 2022 on the 1st of February 2022.
How do you check your Account and Status
- Visit the official site of the PM Kisan
- Here is where you can discover Farmers Corner on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on Beneficiary Status.
- A new webpage will be opened. The new screen will appear. choose Aadhar Number and Bank Account Number, or Mobile Number. With these three numbers, you can determine if funds have landed in your account or not.
- Click on Get Data.
- You’ll be able to get all details about the transaction – when did the installment appear into your account and the account of which bank it was credited. Also, you will find information regarding the 9th and 8th installments here.
- If you notice that FTO is being generated and payment confirmation is pending, then it indicates that your money has been processed.
PM Kisan Installment Details
- The 10th installment began 1 January 2022.
- The 9th installment came out in August of 2021.
- The 8th installment was paid out on May 14, 2021.
- 7th installment in the scheme was made available on the 25th of December, 2020