If you have recently bought an iPhone then you might be quite happy but now the trouble you might be facing would be how to set up Gmail on iPhone as Gmail or Google. The first thing that someone sets up as soon as they get a new device.
Google is a very popular platform among the users as it provides features like Google Drive, Google Mail, Google Photos, Google Sheets, Google Docx, Google chrome and what not in just a single login. The users can access any of the services of Google by just simply logging into their Google account on their device.
Gmail is one of the most used email platforms across the globe as it is use by the users for several purposes like their professional work, for studying purposes and many more. So, in this article we will be looking forward to the procedure for how to add Gmail account to iPhone. However this procedure is a bit different than just installing the Gmail app on your device and then signing into your Google account; so stay with us throughout the article to get the exact procedure.
Steps to follow to set up your Google account on your iPhone device
- For the initial step you will have to open the settings app of your device from the app drawer on the iPhone device you are currently using.
- Once you are in the Settings app you have to look for the Mail option that will be downwards. If you will scroll down.
- To further proceed to the setup Gmail on iPhone you will have to look for the Accounts option on the screen and as soon as you find it you have to click on to go to the next step.
- Now you have to click on the or tap on the Add Account tab which will bring you to a different page on which you will see a logo of Google and then you have to click on it.
- At this step you will see a pop up window on which Continue option will be see on which you have to click so that you can allow the Settings app to access the google.com.
- Now to add Gmail account to iPhone. You have to enter your Google account address or you can also fill up your phone number and once you are done with filling up the details. Click on the Next option. (You have to be sure that the details entered by you are not wrong)
- After filling up the username or the phone number then lastly you have to enter the password of your Google account which you use to get access to your Google account. After filling up the password you will be ask to click on the Next option after checking the spelling and other things.
- As soon as you have clicked on the Next option. You have to set up the settings of your Google account like what options or features you want to enable and what all features you want to disable and want to sync.
- As soon as you are done with the settings. You have to tap on the Save option which will be there on the top corner of your screen.
We are sure that if you follow these steps you will successfully set up your Gmail account on the iPhone device. You are using and then you can continue using the other features of Google without any problems and errors.
Recommended: Best Email apps of 2021