Universal Travel Pass Apply online People who want to travel with no hassle which could arise because of COVID restrictions or lockdowns that are sudden can effortlessly do it. They must get an Universal Travel Pass issued by the authorities of Maharashtra. Maharashtra’s State Government of Maharashtra has created an initiative called the Universal Travel Pass or UTP to serve this reason of. To facilitate the issue of passes, officials have also established an online portal specifically designed to help in all procedures related to the passes. Candidates who wish to apply for their passes be required to sign up online through the portal and then apply for an application for a pass. In order to do so, head to the article written below and check the details such as epassmsdma.mahait.org UTP Universal Travel Pass online application, log in, registration process, and much more.
universal travel pass,universal travel pass download,universal travel pass maharashtra,travel pass,universal travel pass online application mumbai,universal travel pass online,universal travel pass login,universal travel pass maharashtra registration,universal travel pass online registration,universal travel pass local train,universal travel pass railway,universal travel pass mumbai,universal travel pass download maharashtra,universal travel pass for vaccinated citizens,universal travel pass local train mumbai,universal travel pass registration,how to get universal travel pass,universal travel pass link,universal travel pass for mumbai local train
Universal Travel Pass Application
The epidemic hasn’t completely stopped. With the increase in cases and the potential for abrupt lockdowns, residents of Maharashtra who are required to travel frequently or occasionally in emergencies, can now receive UTPs. They are provided through the Disaster Management Relief and Rehabilitation Department under the Government of Maharashtra. Establishments are able to apply for their employees to the same, and citizens are able to independently apply for the pass as well. The process of granting the pass is based on the needs of the person applying. Registration is conducted online using the specially designed portals. The passes will have details about the applicant as well as the QR Code which will confirm the authenticity of the pass on Buses or Railways. The primary purpose of it is to provide accessibility to the most vulnerable citizens who are subject to arbitrary travel limitations.
|Name of the Document||Universal Travel Pass or UTP|
|Authority||Disaster Management Relief and Rehabilitation Department under the Government of Maharashtra|
|Used for||The ease of traveling with no restrictions|
Establishment Registration Form UTP Work Flow
Establishments can sign up online through the Universal Travel Pass portal. After they have registered, the registration process begins. The process of issuance is carried out in a planned method. To make sure that a certain flow is effectively and evenly maintained when making the passes. The following steps must be observed:
- Registration The establishments need to sign-up online with the portal to generate of the passes. This one-time registration must be approved by the authorities of the company. After that the application is processed.
- Evaluation and approval of travel Pass Applications: Requests to grant an Univeral Travel Pass will be further processed as well. The Disaster Management Authority or the DM Office is responsible to examine the application form received. The authorities must carefully scrutinize the application on their own, by scrutinizing every detail in the application. They must then accept the request after a successful inspection.
- upload of staff Information: The concerned coordinators will review the approval request and afterward upload the details of their employees required to register. Uploading must be made in the form of Excel templates that have to be of that CSV as well as Comma Separated Values type.
- Aproval by members Once the member’s details have been uploaded, DM authorities will receive an application to review the information. When they are able to approve the request or register staff members will receive confirmations of their approval.
- Generation of the Universal Travel Pass: Once all the requests have been accepted by the hotel staff, they must upload their photo. It is a once-only process , and images cannot be deleted and re-uploaded. This Universal Travel Pass will then be issued by the authorities after receipt of the information received from the establishment and the employees.
Apply for epassmsdma.mahait.org Universal Travel Pass
In order to apply for to apply for the Universal Travel Pass on the Maharashtra UTP portal take the steps below:
- Open the official portal of the Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass at epassmsdma.mahait.org.
- Then, on the Home page, select the option to Register Your Business. The homepage will be only available for 60 minutes. So, any actions should be taken quickly.
- A establishment registration form will be open.
- Fill in all the information required in the form and read the form carefully.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, tap on Register.
- For Citizens who have registered individually through the portal, click on the Universal Pass for Double-Vaccinated Citizens.
- Citizens who are double-vaccinated may apply for an exemption. On the Universal Pass for Double Immunized Citizens page will be available for two minutes and thirty seconds.
- Enter the your Mobile Number that is used to complete COWIN registration.
- Select the citizen to apply for a permit.
The information required is required to Maharashtra UTP Online Application
The applicants who will be signing up online as establishments will be required to fill in the next information on the form:
- Registration Number of the Establishment
- Name of the Establishment
- Category of the Establishment
- Type of the Establishment
- Hospital type
- Number of Beds
- Number of ICUs
- Number of Ventilators
- Staff members who need passes
- Contact information for coordinators
- Mobile No.
- Email Id
- Mobile Number and your One Time Password or OTP
Login on msdmacov19.mahait.org
To log in to the website that is part of COVID Guideline, follow the steps below: COVID Guidance from Maharashtra Government Maharashtra Government, follow the next steps:
- Open the official portal at msdmacov19.mahait.org.
- Click on Login.
- Enter the Username and the Password.
- Then, look up for the Code shown on the screen and type it into the box.
- Tap on Sign In.
Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass Download
In order to download your Travel Pass, observe the instructions:
- Go to this portal to access the Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass portal.
- Tap on Download Universal Travel Pass.
- Make use of the registered mobile number as well as your One Time Password to log into your account.
- Last but not least, upload the photo in the exact size and format.
- A Universal Travel Pass will appear on the screen.
- Click Printer Pass for the print pass and hard copies of it will be available.
|Official Maharashtra Universal Travel Pass Portal||Click Here|